“Exclusively Representing Tenants and Buyers of Commercial Real Estate”
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
Valerie owned and sold her own business, so she genuinely understands how important real estate decisions are to your company and its balance sheet.
She also understands how important location is to your business.
As a Business Development Director, she positioned the company into a new geographical area where they won a $25 million-dollar contract.
For 13 years, Valerie has been ‘zipping’ people around the Detroit area, like an Uber driver with a mission, showing commercial real estate properties. She has been in almost every building in the city on the hunt for her client’s perfect location, and equipped with the market knowledge to cut the chase. Thorough and communicative, she knows the real estate process well and guides her clients, like a “compass”, to the finish line, with a winning lease or purchase!
Triumph! She loves what she does! ……..Except when the sun is hot and the water is calm, then, well……, she’d rather be on her boat. 🙂
Bachelor of Business Administration, Eastern Michigan University
Team Leader, National Center for Economic Gardening (i.e. Economic Development)
107 hours of Team Leader Certification Training
One Hundred and Thirty-two (132) hours of real estate continuing education classes, including, 40 hours of Real Estate Finance
- KENNAMETAL: A supplier of tooling and industrial materials, Valerie assisted in the selection and lease negotiation of the site for their 50,000sf technical call center in Southfield. The lease was 10 years. Valerie also facilitated obtaining incentives from the City and the State of Michigan for Kennametal’s location to Michigan.
- UNITED PHYSICIANS GROUP: Re-let and expansion of their office space from 11,000sf to 14,000 sf, in Bingham Farms. Through negotiations they received a tenant improvement allowance to freshen their existing space and uplift their image, for a 5-year term commitment.
- ES3: New 8,000sf space location in Rochester Hills with premium signage visibility on a major highway. A win-win negotiation was consummated, the tenant would build out their space in turn for a lower rental rate. Their space reflected their image as a young marketing and training firm by having exposed ducting and large open communal spaces including a coffee bar.
- ALTERNATIVE HEALTH SOLUTIONS: Medical office relocation from Farmington Hills to West Bloomfield. The 3,000sf space complimented their holistic health practice with floor to ceiling windows viewing the outdoors. A ten-year term with 6 months of free rent was negotiated and the Landlord renovated their space exactly to their specifications – it’s beautiful and tranquil with a nice feng shui feeling.
- ST. CLAIR SPECIALTY PHYSICANS GROUP: Valerie diligently represented this client in their 2 year-long pursuit for a new Farmington Hills medical office location. The group opened their 2,000sf medical office, where they signed a 10 year 6-month lease with 6 months of free rent. The Landlord generously built out their suite with no cash outlay from the tenant. The end product delighted the Doctors, their staff and their patients.
- MARVEL TECHNOLOGIES: One of the largest information technology companies in Michigan. Named by Crain’s Magazine as one of the 50 companies to watch and whose CEO, also named by Crain’s Magazine as one of the ‘40 under 40’. Valerie represented this growing business with finding their Novi office location, which included monument signage.
- United Physicians Group
- Veterans Administration
- Adelson Eye Institute
- Elite Rehabilitation
- St. Clair Specialty Physicians
- Corporate Restorations
- Hewlett Packard
- Alternative Health Solutions
- Cornerstone Wine Distributors
- Porter One Design
- Senior Counseling Services
- Marvel Technologies
- Bureau of Credits
- Elite Rehabilitation
- Mobius Microsystems
- Allstate Insurance Company