“Exclusively Representing Tenants and Buyers of Commercial Real Estate”
Lynn Drake’s status is well known in the industry: She’s the commercial realtor focused on maintaining “true north” for her corporate clients. It’s a reputation built on twenty years of commercial real estate experience and expertise in corporate and institutional workplace design, planning, and project implementation.
Lynn became a commercial realtor in 2001 after 15 years in corporate real estate during which she initially managed and leased industrial real estate across North America for Central Transport, then directed real estate and facilities for 1,000 Kelly Services branches in the United States and Canada. Thus far in her career, Lynn has successfully completed over 2,000 real estate transactions ranging from small business tenant leases to the sale and purchase of industrial complexes.
Lynn has been a strong supporter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and served as a City of Troy Planning Commissioner. She was featured on Florine Mark’s “Remarkable Women” show, and received Crain’s Detroit Business 2007 Real Estate Excellence Award.
Bachelor of Science in Business (Accounting), Oakland University
Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), Core-Net Global
- ENTECH STAFFING Relocation and negotiation of 5 months rent-free saved this firm $19,440.
- Savings in rent of over $8.00/s.f. provided an additional savings of $213,675 over the term of the lease. Overall cost savings on this transaction was 50%.
- OXFORD LAKES dental care Reduced building purchase price by $335,000. The cost to buy the entire building was less than the purchaser was paying in rent for the same location.
- CHAMPION ENTERPRISES Relocated HQ, reducing rental rate and CAM charges for an overall cost savings of +$10/s.f. and $3.6M over the lease term.
- LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY Track all leases throughout North America, manage & negotiate all acquisitions, renewals and relocations. Reduced rents by $4.9M over four years.
- BEAUMONT HOSTPITAL Relocated back office operations and reduced rent in excess of $3M over the lease term.
• Aflac Insurance
• Beaumont Hospital
• Behr Hella Automotive
• Bianchi Public Relations, Inc.
• BLM Group
• BSB Communications, Inc.
• Entech Staffing
• Farmers Insurance
• Gleba & Associates
• Girl Scouts SE Michigan
• Hydro Design
• Integrity Networks
• Marcus & Millichap
• Michigan CFO Associates
• MI Women’s Foundation
• Network InOne
• Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• Pioneer Plastics
• Sandler Training
• Sistar Mortgage
• Special Olympics
• State of Michigan
• The Art of Custom Framing